Omega Vert 330
(Attalla, AL, USA)
Love it! Only difference between the 330 and the 350 is the screens - the 350 comes with 2 screens made from a tougher material than the single screen of the 330.
This juicer, like the 350, leaves quite a bit of pulp in the juice, which can be strained out if you do not appreciate pulp.
Only con I have found so far, is that it does not like stringy things - they tend to catch and clog. So, be sure to cut across fibrous things like celery and ginger root.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Best Juicer Reviews.
Omega Vert 350 hd
by Janice Holten
Best quality juicer I've ever had.
This will i am assuming, be my last one.
I will order it again, if need be.
Omega Vert 350 hd Information
- This juicer is easy to clean
- It's easy to put together/take apart
- Makes great quality juice with either little or some pulp, depending on the insert used.
- The pulp comes out so dry, you know you are getting the most juice, possible.
- This omega juicer has high quality parts.
- Prices start from $389.00, but in my opinion it's worth it.
- Has medicinal benefits over using a centrifugal juicer. (The internet is a good place to research, the differences)
E.g. The 80rpms of the slow turning auger keeps the majority of the enzymes in your juice. And the juice stays fresh in a glass jar in the fridge for approx 72 hrs .